We offer leading inter-/national scholars the opportunity to advance their research work in close collaboration with the institute through an IOER Fellowship. Selected through an international competitive call for applications, IOER Fellowship holders receive comprehensive support for pursuing innovative inter-/transdisciplinary research activities linked to the IOER scientific profile during a period of up to six months. Calls for applications in this programme are issued twice a year (March and September).
The next call for applications will be opened in March 2024 - further guidance for applicants will be provided here in due course.
- Monthly scholarship according to applicant’s current position (1.500€ - 2.500€)
- Duration of up to 6 months (minimum 1 month) with a flexible starting date
- Travel cost coverage (roundtrip for stay at IOER)
- Accommodation in Dresden
- Individual fellowship collaboration team involving IOER researchers
- Work place and access to all research support facilities and services at the IOER
- Holder of professorship or senior scientist position (incl. lecturer and other equivalents)
- Internationally leading research profile and excellent track record (funding acquisition, publications, transfer and networking activities)
- Innovative research proposal linked to the IOER mission statement and research programme
- Clear proposition regarding the targeted added value and specific synergies of the Fellowship at the IOER
- Strong output and impact orientation for the Fellowship and sound work plan